Camp Patterson offers a fun and enriching day camp experience for children 5 years and older, particularly those with developmental delays or physical challenges. Campers meet in age groups as they participate in swimming, arts & crafts, field trips, canoing, sports, music and special events.
We are dedicated to fostering and promoting:
• Positive self-esteem and respect for individual uniqueness.
• Learning to work together as a group.
• The development of friendships.
• Respect for the environment.
• Creative and fun activities for lasting memories.
All counselors receive training to work with children who have developmental disabilities. Counselors are certified in CPR and first aid.
Thornton A. Sullivan Park at Silver Lake
11405 Silver Lake Rd.
Everett, WA 98208
2013 Camp Application
2013 Camp Volunteer Application