Map Your Neighborhood is a grassroots neighbor-to-neighbor program to assist residents to become disaster resilient.
Organize with your neighbors to:
- Learn the "9 Steps to Take Immediately Following a Disaster"
- Identify the Skills and Equipment in your community
- Create a Neighborhood Map with key features for quick response
- Create a Contact List to identify those with specific needs or skill sets
- Work Together as a Team to evaluate your community after a disaster
To learn more, visit the Washington EMD Map Your Neighborhood website.