Tips for first time riders
Here are some simple tips for first-time riders.
1. For help planning your bus trip, contact Everett Transit’s Customer Service Center at 425-257-7777 and have the following information close at hand:
• Pen and paper
• Starting address or cross streets
• Ending address or cross streets
• Time and date you want to take your trip
2. Once customer service personnel have helped you identify your route and times of travel, locate the bus stop (that serves your bus route) nearest you. Try to arrive at your stop at least five minutes early.
3. When you see your bus coming, signal to let the driver know you wish the bus to stop.
4. Have the exact fare ready. Drivers DO NOT carry change.
5. For your safety, please be seated promptly.
6. Pull the signal cord about one block before your stop. If you are unfamiliar with the area of your destination, ask the driver to assist you.
7. Animals, other than service animals trained to assist the disabled, must be in an animal container.
8. Children under 5 years of age must be accompanied by a paying customer capable of caring for the child.
9. Please refrain from eating or drinking on the bus, carry all trash off the bus with you.
If you need any further information or assistance, call Everett Transit’s Customer Service Center at 425-257-7777.